Construction Manager Opportunity
Posted Date: 2/21/2020
raSmith is a consulting civil engineering and land surveying company dedicated to our clients, employees and profession. Our clients come to us for creative and effective solutions for their projects. Our work includes both private and public sector projects in land development, transportation/traffic, structural, municipal and ecological areas. We work on projects nationwide from our eight locations in Wisconsin, Illinois and California.
We currently have an opening for a Construction Manager in our Brookfield, WI market. The successful candidate will work with the Project Managers to help direct and coordinate construction inspection of raSmith projects. The essential duties are:
- Leading the technical aspects of the project through innovative and creative solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure client satisfaction
- Creating and maintaining project schedules with Project Managers, staying on top of project budgets and directing engineers and technicians involved with projects
- Planning and executing QA/QC plans for individual projects and representing the firm at meetings and conferences to resolve issues and coordinate work
- Maintaining client relationships, coordinating inspection of municipal or WISDOT projects and supervising compliance with specifications
Qualifications for the position include:
- At least 10 years of progressive experience in construction design based engineering and construction inspection
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering and a Professional Engineer (P.E.) registration in Wisconsin is preferred
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D software is also highly preferred
Our corporate culture focused on client service, quality and tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do, as well as our friendly/family atmosphere that has led us to receive numerous awards, for both innovative projects as well as local and national recognition as a top employer.
Our firm is dedicated to finding quality candidates at all levels in all areas and we offer a generous compensation and a broad-based benefit package which includes the following:
- Health/dental/vision insurance options for you and your family
- Health care and dependent care (HSA, FSA) reimbursement accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holiday programs
- 401(k) Plan with immediate employee participation and a generous Company Match
- Tuition and Professional Licensure/Certification Reimbursement programs
At raSmith, we offer our employees more than just a job; we offer an opportunity to shape the world for generations to come through innovation and design. You are invited to visit our website at: www.rasmith.com to learn more about our people and organization.
We are proud to be an EOE/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disabled employer.