STEM Forward and the American Society of Civil Engineers are pleased to welcome Robert Paulson, Principal Environmental Consultant at We Energies. Robert will discuss the history, remediation, and redevelopment of the Solvay Coke facility located on E. Greenfield in Milwaukee, WI. Please visit the Events page for more details.
represent numerous different aspects of civilization, including:
- Water & Wastewater Systems
- Soils & Foundations (Geotechnical)
- Buildings & Bridges (Structures)
- Transportation, Traffic & Transit
- Construction Management
- Rivers, Lakes & Ports (Water Resources)and many, many more.
All you need to do is look around you!