Ethics in Engineering – This meeting will be the Southeast Branch’s annual MENTORING MEETING. Volunteer mentors will meet up with an engineering student at the meeting and sit with them during the dinner meeting. For additional information, please visit the Events page.
represent numerous different aspects of civilization, including:
- Water & Wastewater Systems
- Soils & Foundations (Geotechnical)
- Buildings & Bridges (Structures)
- Transportation, Traffic & Transit
- Construction Management
- Rivers, Lakes & Ports (Water Resources)and many, many more.
All you need to do is look around you!