ASCE Southeast Branch and YMG are very excited to announce that Jared Wendt has been named 2016 STEM Forward Young Engineer of the Year! Jared was nominated by ASCE SE Branch for his high level of commitment to Community, Public Service, and Service to ASCE, making him well deserving of this honor. Over the course…Details
represent numerous different aspects of civilization, including:
- Water & Wastewater Systems
- Soils & Foundations (Geotechnical)
- Buildings & Bridges (Structures)
- Transportation, Traffic & Transit
- Construction Management
- Rivers, Lakes & Ports (Water Resources)and many, many more.
All you need to do is look around you!