January Dinner Meeting – This meeting will be the Southeast Branch’s Annual Scholarship Dinner. Our scholarship winners will be recognized at this meeting.The proceeds from this meeting are used to fund ASCE Southeast Branch’s annual student scholarship program. For additional information please visit the Events page.
represent numerous different aspects of civilization, including:
- Water & Wastewater Systems
- Soils & Foundations (Geotechnical)
- Buildings & Bridges (Structures)
- Transportation, Traffic & Transit
- Construction Management
- Rivers, Lakes & Ports (Water Resources)and many, many more.
All you need to do is look around you!